Recreational Vehicle (RV) travel is captivating the interests of Canadians. Just imagine: open roads and the opportunity to explore many scenic roads and parks that are appealing to RVers. You might be wondering why many people are doing it right now; we’ll discuss it here!
The Types of RVs
There are different types of RVs; you can find ones that are designed for recreational use to top-of-the-line ones that can cost you as much as a house in most cities. The good thing is, regardless of the type of RV you choose, all you need is a regular driving license to operate an RV.
- Tent Camping Trailer: If you’re looking for a lightweight RV, then this is an excellent choice for you. It is similar to a tent, but on a fancier side because you get to have better beds that can fit up to eight people. Moreover, it has more amenities, like fridges, stoves, and toilets.
- Hybrid Travel Trailer: This type of trailer features pop-out beds, which means you have more space. You can haul it using your family SUV.
- Truck Camper: If you have a truck, then this will suit you well. It’s easy to load on and off your truck bed, and you can store it easily when not in use. It can accommodate up to four people, and there are more advanced options that allow space for kitchens, toilets, and an air conditioning unit.
- Class A Motorhome: If you’re looking for a luxurious RV, then this is the one for you. It has everything you need to live a comfortable life, wherever you are.
- Class B Motorhome: This type of RV is also referred to as camper vans that can sleep up to four people. It can be winterized and can accommodate kitchens and bathrooms. Compared to larger campers, this one is easy to operate and more fuel-efficient.
- Class C Motorhome: Usually, it comes with a sleeping space above the cab. It is built on a van chassis and provides a lot of storage space. You can find this type of RV with full kitchens and bathrooms.
- Travel Trailer: This is the type of trailer that is designed to sit over a truck. It varies in size, and it can also be luxurious if you want it to be.
Getting an RV
Are you worried about the cost of an RV? The good news is, if you don’t have money to pay upfront, you can go the financing route. We offer financing options that you can use to buy private or from a dealer. When you work with us we’ll get you the best rates & RV loan terms so you know just how much RV you can afford before you buy.
RVs have additional costs as well, which are similar to the amount you will shell out for a regular vehicle. It also requires regular maintenance, storage, and winterizing, which are vital. If you don’t have space for your RV, you need to find a place where you can store it when it’s not in use.
When buying an RV, make sure you ask the dealer to detail everything when it comes to the costs, so you won’t be surprised by any expenses in the future.
Having an RV is, indeed, an excellent experience. Therefore, make sure you find the right one that will suit your needs.
Here at Canada Powersports Financing, we offer guaranteed RV financing in Canada. Regardless of your credit history, we can help you out. Apply online today!